Hey Guys - Happy New Year to you all and I hope that everyone had an amazing Christmas and New Year Eve celebration.
Well...it was a very quiet year for me last year as I decided to take some time out for other projects. However, the start of 2013 and the Wedding and Portrait enquiries and bookings have come rushing in :-).
I have started the new year with a fresh new website - so, please visit the site and tell me what you think? - www.paulsmtistudios.co.uk
Off to see Mark and Becky in Gloucester today to discuss all their wedding plans for their wedding on Saturday 10th August 2013 at St. Peters Church in Redditch (http://www.ipsley.org/st-peters/)
They are such a great couple and cant wait to catch up with all thats going on with their plans.
Anyway...watch this space guys for more news !!!

Have an amazing 2013 !!!

Paul


No comments:

Post a Comment