Rachael and Ian at Eastwood Park - 20.04.2013

It's been a year or so since my last wedding date at Eastwood Park and what a great day it was when I had the absolute pleasure to photograph Rachael and Ian at their fabulous wedding venue.
Rachael and Ian we even more amazing than the glorious sunshine and splendour of Eastwood Park and it's Estate - http://www.eastwoodpark.co.uk/

This beautiful couple were married at Holy Trinity Church, Rangeworthy on Saturday 20th April at 3.30pm. What a quaint little church in the sleepy rural farming village of Rangeworthy nestled in the lovely South Gloucestershire hills.
The vicar was lovely and the wedding guests were clearly very happy to be there to share Rachael and Ian's "big day".
Rachael was so photogenic and Ian had so much patience with me even when I was pushing their modelling skills to the limit :-)

Anyway, enough of my ramblings....here are a few of my personal highlights from their fabulous wedding day. I hope you guys have an amazing life together and enjoy your honeymoon in Mykonos, Greece.

Best Wishes Rachael and Ian

Paul Smith Studios x














Have a Wonderful Life together Rachael and Ian !!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul,

    Oh my word, those shots are just amaaaazing, we love them, thank you SOOO much!!

    Thanks so much for your amazing work, you're clearly incredibly talented!

    Speak soon,

    Rachael & Ian
    x

    ReplyDelete