Pete & Jenanne Wedding - Bristol Old Vic on Saturday 16th August

A real life wedding on stage at one of the oldest Theatre's in Bristol - The Bristol Old Vic - How unique is that !!!

It was all possible thanks to the grooms theatre connections (Pete being a freelance Stage Manager and also previously associated with stage shows at the Bristol Old Vic).
I arrived early to catch some bridal preparation shots of Jenanne and her bridesmaids who were staying at Finzels Reach Apartments (just across the river from the Theatre).
The apartments were luxurious, spacious and extremely white (which for a photographer is an absolute dream !!).
Time was moving on in the bridal apartments and with little time before the beginning of the ceremony I had to race over to the Bristol Old Vic to catch some shots of Pete, the groomsmen and all the guests as they arrived.

The lighting conditions were very challenging (with very low light levels, multi-coloured stage lights and no natural light) during the wedding ceremony and reception but we still managed to get some amazing shots.
Anyway, I could babble on for ages about all the incredible people I met at the wedding, the amazing atmosphere and ambiance of the Old Vic Theatre but I would be blogging forever....

I spent an incredible day with an amazing couple at a venue unlikely to be surpassed in wedding theatrical terms, so all I can do now is share a few of my personal favourites from a spectacular wedding day !!

A huge thanks to:

Tom Hood (Videographer) - fellow "bar buddy" during the quieter moments.
Lucy Anna Flowers
Helen Farley Hairstylist
and probably the best live wedding band I have ever heard - Thrill Collins

But, finally, a massive thanks to Pete and Jenanne for allowing me to share their special day !!!

Have a great honeymoon and a wonderful life together guys, hope you enjoy viewing my selection of images here on the blog and all the wedding images uploaded to your private on-line gallery.










































1 comment:

  1. This is the best place for hosting wedding receptions, or other grand events. The venue can accommodate as many as 850 guests or as little as 50.

    ReplyDelete