Paul Smith Studios - Go eco friendly with natural wood usb drives.....


I realised that I was living in the dark ages when I recently handed over a disc of full wedding images only to be told that the couple didn't actually have a CD/DVD drive on their laptop !!
They were using the latest MacBook Air and therefore didn't have the ability to transfer their photos from the CD to the computer. It became clear to me that CD's/DVD's are soooo last century and it was definitely now time for me to make the switch to usb drives.

All my wedding clients will now receive their high resolution / low res social media images on a natural bamboo wood usb drive (8GB - data size).

Although this decision has been relatively expensive to incorporate into my wedding business I think it is sooo definely worth it and hope you agree.

These beautiful eco friendly usb drives will now be included with all of my wedding packages.

The move was partly inspired from my desire to keep abreast of newer technology formats but primarily it was the result of listening to feedback from all my newlyweds !!!

Here are a few images from my newly arrived batch of natural bamboo usb drives and presentation boxes....soon to be dispatched to all my upcoming wedding couples.




 




No comments:

Post a Comment