Lynsey and Graeme Wedding on Friday 30th May 2014 at Bristol Zoo

This was my first wedding at Bristol Zoo and I must say that it has got to be the perfect venue if you have children attending your wedding, because lets face it, weddings aren’t particularly interesting for them!

Although Lynsey and Graeme had not specifically chosen this location because they are huge animal lovers, it was selected mainly for the look from the gorgeous Clifton Pavilion, its architecture, elegant rooms and its beautiful gardens.
 

Lynsey and Graeme (could be a Clarke Kent lookalike !!) wanted to have very low key wedding photography without too much fuss or direction, so I tried to keep my style as journalistic as possible without too much intervention.

The couple had done an amazing job of decorating their tables with chocolate animals and treat bags for the children.

They are a very beautiful couple and I hope they have a fantastic life together.

Congratulations Lynsey and Graeme and hope you love the pictures. Please leave  comments at the bottom of the blog or via my Facebook pages...

Here is a selection of my favourites from their wedding day...

(If you’re looking for a wedding photographer in Bristol to capture your wedding at Bristol Zoo or elsewhere, please do get in touch with me via the contact page of my website at www.paulsmithstudios.co.uk.)






















No comments:

Post a Comment