Katie and Pol Wedding - Manor Hill House, Worcestershire

This beautiful venue for Katie and Pol's wedding was matched equally by the stunning weather when our lovely couple tied the knot at Manor Hill House on Saturday 21st June 2014.
Katie and Pol were quite reserved and didn't really want too much fuss on their wedding day so I did my best to keep the photography very low key.

The gorgeous venue was a wedding photographers dream so It seemed a shame to not make the most of the photo opportunities available.
After the formal group shots were done I managed to persuade our couple to escape from the wedding party for a short while and grab a few relaxed intimate shots of the happy couple. I think they even began to really enjoy posing for the camera after a little while.

I do want to take this opportunity to thank Emma Moffett (the proprietor of Manor Hill House) for all her help on the wedding day. She was absolutely amazing in every way from offering me food and drinks to giving me a guided tour of the venue and highlighting potential photo opportunities.
She is also a budding photographer herself and has a great eye for detail.
I highly recommend this hotel to any couples looking for a wedding venue with a differemce.

Anyway, here are a few of my personal favourites from their wedding day. Have a great honeymoon guys and hope you like your wedding photos now available on-line via your private gallery link.

Please feel free to leave some comments either here on my blog or via my facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/paulsmithstudios


























No comments:

Post a Comment