Timea and Aaron Wedding - 17.08.13

This wedding was a little bit more special for me as Timea (bride) and Aaron (groom) are family (Timea is my wife's cousin) so I really was overjoyed to be asked to photograph their big day.
The weekend started on the Friday afternoon when myself and my family (Maria and daughter Nicole) travelled up the M1 from our home in Chipping Sodbury to the venue in Hull.
We then booked in at the wedding lodge and prepared ourselves for the following day's wedding.
After getting some bridal preparation pics with Timea and her family in the morning it was off to the Country Park Inn (Kingston-upon-Hull) famous for the Humber Bridge backdrop.
It was here I met up with the groomsmen for a few "blokey" shots next to the Humber Bridge while waiting for Timea to arrive in the stretched limo.
The day went fabulous and everyone had a fantastic time (I even got the chance to have a sit down meal with the rest of the wedding party - makes a change from all my other weddings when its normally sandwiches in my car while everyone else is feasting :-) ).

Anyway, I'll stop babbling on and show you a few of my highlights from the day....I hope you like them guys.






















Have a great honeymoon in Tenerife guys...and have a wonderful life together :-)

Love and Best

Paul


No comments:

Post a Comment